Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

Awe-some

Awesomely, genuinely, extraordinarily, ridiculously, perfectly, excellently, marvelously supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. (I couldn't think of any other fitting words)
In other words, I just love this =D

Role-Play Heroes Role-Play Heroes

It was great.

The graphics weren't the best, also the sounds, but it was really, really funny ! XD.

I love it ;).

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Hard to say...

Well, I'm not a fan of sonic, and I don't like Dragon Ball...

HOWEVER! I liked it. The graphics were good, the sound, the animation. The voices weren't the best, but well - nothing is perfect.
I'm waiting for next part.

Memoir: Text Adventure Memoir: Text Adventure

Great but unpolished

It could use lots and loads of polishing, but the game was a real fun! Died being 90 of old age. Need more titles like this one!

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Very well done

Being a person who grew up on NES, C64 and Amiga I can easily appreciate retro feel. And this game has a nice atmosphere. It's nothing short I would expect of the series.

Yes, the series, that's the problem here I think. I played through all of the Karoshi, both Flash and Game Maker version (at least I think so) and I have to say it gets a bit repetitive at times. The best are of course the oddest puzzles, which require thinking out of the box, but with the Super Karoshi addition, there was more classic ones and I think it is a turn in bad direction. Aside from one or two, they lacked any kind of challenge or originality, but it might be just my point of view.

I had one other problem with this game - it was too easy for me. Well, being a logic/puzzle game maniac has its pros and cons. Nevertheless even for a maniac like me this game was FUN and it is much more important than good challenge (unless challenge makes it funnier).

Overall, really good game. I suggest you to build more/some multi-layered and meta-puzzles in next games, I think it could benefit greatly from it.

Whack - A - Clock Whack - A - Clock

Good but old

The whole is good, but unfortunately the idea is so old, that It is not even fun to place that game type for me (and I suppose I'm not the only one who have played enough this games). Still Good though ;).

TrillionageSprout responds: