Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

Awe-some

Awesomely, genuinely, extraordinarily, ridiculously, perfectly, excellently, marvelously supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. (I couldn't think of any other fitting words)
In other words, I just love this =D

Role-Play Heroes Role-Play Heroes

It was great.

The graphics weren't the best, also the sounds, but it was really, really funny ! XD.

I love it ;).

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

Hard to say...

Well, I'm not a fan of sonic, and I don't like Dragon Ball...

HOWEVER! I liked it. The graphics were good, the sound, the animation. The voices weren't the best, but well - nothing is perfect.
I'm waiting for next part.

SP Black Rhapsody Intro SP Black Rhapsody Intro

Hmm...

It wasn't that bad ^^. The graphics weren't the best. You should work on them. The same goes for animation. Also, "mouth-motion" and Voice synchronization isn't too good. When doing the voices, you should put the Microphone a bit further from the face, and then use noise gate, or noise reductor in some kind of voice-editing program. Not bad :)

Toll Gate Toll Gate

Not bad

Hard to say what should be changed, to make it better. Well, of course the graphics. I've seen worse, but these aren't the best. I see that you are new to flash (or at least NG), so the first thing, you should learn how to draw better. Other than that everything is ok. Keep going ;).

The Jungle I The Jungle I

That was A-M-A-I-Z-I-N-G.

Seriously. The best stick movie i've seen 'till now. The animations is great, very smooth. The sound is also good, but that, what makes in Amazing is the Animation - much better than in most of other stick animations. Keep going!

The Aku Aku Statues The Aku Aku Statues

Really nice ^^

If not only that music jumps between scenes it would be 5. But still it is really good!

Deeply in Love Deeply in Love

Simple but interesting.

Just as written above - simple, the graphics are not special but still. There is something in it ;).